Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pinning Love

One nice thing about the 2  1/4 hour boat ride to the main land from Nantucket Island is that I can spend the whole time PINNING! I love it! So here are a few things that I pinned on my trip to Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving. Here is a wonderful Liberty of London cushion with an antique doily. Pretty!

I love this setting for breakfast in bed!

I love cute things :)


And YUMMY things!
I think that I have the best "Favorite Recipes" board, if I may say so myself. I probably won't make a thing, but everything looks so beautiful that I can't help but pin.

Soon it will be Christmas. This is a lovely and simple tree. I love the basket...:)

Well the big secret that I was going to tell  is that we (finally) moved to a bigger place on Nantucket...YAY! That means a big new studio for me and I can get my big kiln out of storage. And that means I can make ceramic platters and big bowls. Won't that be FUN!
A great holiday  wish to all of you who celebrate Thanksgiving.
And thanks for looking!
:):)

No comments: