Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nantucket Shop Tour Fall 2012

Welcome to my shop in Nantucket!
It is tiny but full.


When you enter through the red door on 4 Fair Street,you'll see my Christmas ornament section. There are all sorts of shapes and sizes.The most popular are the sea scallop ornaments.

Then there is the card section and Paintings and prints.


Do you remember Madame Flutterby?

This is a jewelry case that I made for bits and bobs.

The shell ornaments.

To the right of the door I have some boxes and painted rocks and another painting in a shell frame.

Now you can see where everything is to the right.

Best selling shell shard necklaces. :)

Another painting and sachet dolls on the hutch.


More boxes and picture frames. I personalize them while you wait!


The Lady With A Flowered Hat. Gouache on canvas.

Pillows with a mermaid and a pirate.



A special corner with a shadow box and paintings.

Another view.

And another!



The wee whale onesie is a big hit. Can you find it? It's like  "Where's Waldo" in shop form.

Gift certificates are available!

I like fresh and fake flowers everywhere.

More boxes.

And more boxes.

:) Hand painted children's furniture. If you'd like to see more, go HERE.

And , believe it or not, I paint everything here behind the counter in this little corner. I can't believe it myself!
Thanks for looking and stop by sometime. Email me or call if you are interested in anything.
nantucketmermaid@gmail.com
508-332-9829
TTFN!

No comments: