Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Wedding

We are in Miami at Jeffrey's Son's wedding.It's beautiful! We've already been to an incredible restaurnt, Indomania. It's a Dutch Indonesian restaurant...friendly and delicious! We loved it....definitely go if you are in the area.
The wedding is Saturday. Here is what I am wearing .....I made my outfit and my jewelry....How crafty of me! These are the earrings....made out of vintage beads and such.
My clutch from Ali......
Vintage as well....nice beading!
The dress that I made.
Another vintage jewelry creation.
Shabby Chic material....so soft! We are having a great time here except it is COLD! But sunny.....who's to complain! Off to drink out of a coconut....xoxo

1 comment:

Marnie said...

hey jeanne - have fun - nice work on your dress and accessories - long e-mail coming - have fun - when you get back spring will be springing!