Tuesday, March 2, 2010

NYC again

Just thought I'd finish the New York City trip post now that I'm done hopping around all over the place....Here are some interesting chairs I found while passing Martin Alpert Interiors.
They have real jewels on the silk screened Victorian images...then paint on top spilling down.
I was on my way to the flea market on 25 street....
Here's the stash....BEAUTIFUL enameled perfume bottles from China.....

A little lady sitting on a sofa...(my weakness....remember?)


A fluffy little bunny for the shop window.....
A reclining Buddha for Jeffrey.He's always wanted one for his practice room. Nice smile.

Then off to the Union Square Farmer's Market. It was a beautiful day! Here are the folks from Hawthorne Valley Farm. My Son went to school across the street from the farm when we lived up that way. They have really grown since then.(Both of them!)
Yum.
Pretty flowers for sale....

And I came across this fellow selling honey....
Look! It's from VAN ETTEN NY...I told them that my last name is van Etten and they said if I lived in their town, I could be the Queen....HMMMMMM...(the Queen bee?) I am originally from NY State, and I have heard of Van Etten , NY. Lots of us up that a way...
Lovely yarn from Catskill Merino Sheep Farm... Goshen, NY
I love the colors! Lucky New Yorkers....
Here are the market managers....Good job! Tomorrow, more eggs! Glad to be back in the studio! xo :)

No comments: