Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another Egg

But first, our Community Garden Plot. What a mess...but that is the challenge! And we had such great weather, I finished my duties at the studio and headed out to the plot to get it done....
I took out the old grass that was like straw. I just picked up 5 loads by hand and raked the rest. Out it came. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The cows were checking it all out. Better not plant anything that may interest them on that side!
So, when I finally ran out of steam, I got the garden raked out and about 1/3 of the grass clumps pulled out. Whew!2/3 to go.
And here is my egg of the day.

I'm having fun with this challenge too!

Thanks for looking! xo :):)

2 comments:

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Oh, gosh the egg is so gorgeous! So is where you live!

Mermaid Debbie

Nantucket Mermaid said...

Thank you fellow mermaid!:):)