Monday, March 29, 2010

We Found Each Other

I got an email from Cecilia at Burned Furniture the other day. She said that she included me in her Treasury on Etsy. Look at the great company I am in! Thanks, Cecilia! Now check out these beauties. It even has a name.."pyrography"....I only thought boyscouts were into wood burning...was I wrong! This is way better than Louis Vuitton.



This is amazing! I thought I had patience.I think it's like meditation for us .
Here is the incredible decorative cutting board I got. I love the cracker still life.
I love all of the flora and fauna.....
The back side really is a cutting board...The knife is great, too! I can't wait to get it.....
On to the Egg Of The Day....pen and colored pencils.
In pastel hues.
Another goose egg.
Now I am off to paint a bureau! TTFN! :)

2 comments:

Juliette Crane said...

i just adore your painted creations! so beautiful! i am so happy to have found your blog and shop:) your painted rocks are just amazing! thank you for sharing your art and for being such an inspiration! stop by my blog and say hello sometime! would love to keep in touch. best wishes to you!
juliette
juliettecrane.blogspot.com

Knicky Knacks said...

The chopping board, chair and briefcase are just amazing. Just astounds me how creative people are and the uses they find for everyday items. I was just talking about your creations to a friend today. Checked out your beautiful eggs on Etsy. I'm almost ready to purchase once another pay cheque comes in. Have my eyes on the mermaid. Thanks for sharing. Always very inspirational.