Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Peeps





Hello,my Peeps. I made these 12 sachet dolls and it was fun. 
.
This is number 1.
Pretty In Pink.

This is a long post, too.  :)


This is number 2.
I didn't conscientiously try to make her look like Grace Coddington, but it just so happens she looks like the bookcover, so Grace she be.
Well, she doesn't have red hair either, but we'll get back to that.


Onward.

Here is peep number 3.
Butterfly Sister.

I drew her wings on stiff paper and colored them in with colored pencils.

Glittery shoes complete her ensemble.

Peep number 4.
Vintage Queen.


I had this beautiful blue vintage fabric with red roses that I love.
And a piece of vintage lace for her waist and crown.

And red glitter shoes.

Peep number 5.
Liberty  Love.


Liberty of London fabric from an old dress topped with vintage lace.
Purple slippers.




Peep number 6.
Brooke.
Because the silk shirt that I found at the thrift shop is from Brooks Brothers.

Like my pal Lincoln.
And HERE.

Pretty. I am lucky to have a (dwindling) vintage lace collection.




Peep number 7.
Rose.
I used a vintage embroidered linen hankie for her skirt.
And it's PURPLE! Love it with cobalt blue shoes.



Peep number 8.
Queen Butterfly.

More vintage fabric and lace.



Sparkly slippers.



Peep number 9.
(Number 9....remember that Beatles thing?)
so let's call her Number 9 after Revolution 9.

She would make a great brides maid gift or Wedding gift because she is all in white.


And remember that all of these Peeps are filled with lavender, so they smell dreamy!
Fun to look at with a purpose. :)



Peep number 10.
Calico.
She is ready for early Spring. Still a wee bit chilly here.





She almost looks like a Gundrun Sjoden model.



Peep number 11.
Getting back to "Grace".
Shall we name her Grace 2?
OK   :)
She has got a hand painted linen top on that I made out of a vintage table cloth
and her skirt is  too!



Red shoes.
To go dancing in.  :)

Yippee yi yay!
Peep number 12.
Dogwood Darling.

More vintage fabric and a little vintage cameo.

And pale blue shoes.
That does it!
Whew.
Thanks so much for looking and I will put some of my peeps up for sale in the Etsy shop soon!

No comments: