Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sanctuary

Sanctuary is my favorite blog to browse through for inspiration and ideas. Rebecca from Finland has a great eye for the beautiful ,pale images she finds from all over....just what I love!(photo Gardener and Marks)
I love this spare inspiration board. (Photo by team living)
And I don't know what Jeffrey is thinking, but this will be the color of our house when we (ever) build one!
I love how the Spring flowers are potted.
Here are some salt and pepper dishes made from shells. I painted some scallop shells, just on the bottom rim to sell in the shop. I have to make some spoons, though.( photos by Kira Brandt)
Don't you love these candleabras? I want to make one with ceramic flowers and such.
Here is my quick sketch to take to the studio. Maybe someday, I'll make one! Thanks for looking and thanks Rebecca for all of the beauty...:):)

No comments: