Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ceramic Roses and Chandeliers

I made these roses years ago planning to put them on a plain chandelier....
They are pretty large....about 2 inches across and made out of ceramic...........
I've been looking around at other chandeliers....this is a pretty one! I found it here......

Here's another.....found here....you can bid on it!
this one is pretty....I have a pretty plain chandelier that I found at the "take it or leave it"....

I love the flowers on this one....I might need a mold to make those! I found this here.....

These look alot like dried roses..... found here.....
and these little beauties are neat and tidy! I could see them in a little girl's room...... I found them here.....
Off to play in the studio! New items in the Etsy shop tomorrow.....stay tuned xoxo

No comments: