Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shrinky Dinks

The lovely Deranged Housewife was so nice to include me on her craft links that I thought I'd post a craft project for kids every once in a while.
When the youngin's come into my shop, they always notice the bracelets, mobiles and pins made out of Shrinky Dinks. I had done a post a while back and check out these links for some great Shrinky Dink fun! DOG TAG By Making It Lovely.....DRINK TAGS by Whimsy Love and MORE!Makes me want to do some more projects!

  • When I worked at the Bookstore, there was a great Klutz book on Shrinky Dink jewelry. I got some great ideas out of it. And I see that there are more...one with Fairies and one with just plain shrinky dinks in general.I have some black SD paper and some white, but I haven't experimented with them yet. Maybe tonight, I will! Stay tuned and sharpen those colored pencils!

No comments: