Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jeffrey's Birthday

I had a big birthday party for Jeffrey this weekend and it was fun!The most fun was making the goodie bags....

Here is a rock that was put in Simon's bag.....because it looks a little like him...

then, of course, a magnet....
a hand painted rock with a message on the back to feed the birds .............
a package of sunflower seeds....anyone can grow them!

some yummy friut.....
and gluten free apricot lavender brown butter cake from Tartlette! WOW! Thanks for coming, everyone and Happy Birthday Jeffrey! xoxo

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Seems like Jeffrey had a wonderful birthday celebration. I really liked the apricot lavender brown butter cake that I saw in the pictures. I’ve got the recipe so I’ll try to make those for my son’s birthday next week. We are organizing a party for him at one of the best Los Angeles event venues.