Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New header....new pursuits...

The Lighthouse School kids taught me how to needle felt.....Here is a wee bluebird and some acorns on a branch that I felted....
here' s Erin....their teacher and who's idea it was for the acorns......

The cat I felted bet the bunnies that I felted that they couldn't pick up the branch.....


The bunnies won the bet!



Here's the crew, the pig that Suzanne knit me for my birthday,the bluebird, my felted piggy, corgi, bunny 1, cat, bunny 2 and a ducky that Erin knit, all trying to eat my cookies! Thank you, Lighthouse School!




Here is a vase that I designed for a licensing venture that didn't pan out....but I got to keep the samples that they had made in China.





And here is a votive.... I had fun learning about licensing, but on the fence as to if I want to pursue it...we'll see! xo






No comments: