Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello...I've been very busy since my last post..I haven't even visited my favorite blogs, but have spent a wonderful time with the family and friends.

I did the festival of trees this year at the Whaling Museum with a theme of "Christmas Booty" ....Pirates and such....


Then we went to Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving AND Christmas!
Yummy cranberries....



Ben all decked out for the holidays.....




Mom and Dad's pad is comfy enough!





The dining room where it all happens.....Turkey for Thanksgiving and Tenderloin for Christmas...YUM!






Full moon on Main Street, Nantucket.....







And the Lighthouse School Kids taught me how to felt! Here's my first project...a mermaid!








And here are some pretty little orbs, a star and a heart...Happy New Year!xo









1 comment:

Marnie said...

howdy friend - wondered where you had gone - happy new year - m