Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sustainable Nantucket Online Shop

I have a new online shop! This is especially nice for Nantucket visitors because it is through  Sustainable Nantucket.

Among other things, Sustainable Nantucket runs our local Farmers and Artisans market.

You know that you can see me there every Saturday from June through October.



Now Sustainable Nantucket has an online shop with local vendors from the Farmers and Artisans market, and I am one of them! YAY!

I have lots to offer. Here are some sea scallop Christmas ornaments. Of course, I make them without "Nantucket" on them for those of you  who would like something else on them like a special name or date, or even left blank.
I hope that you will check it out!
You can also access my Sustainable Nantucket online shop through the link on the side bar.
Thanks for looking!




No comments: