Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Aimez Le Style At The Tokyo Gift Show

Here is Aimez Le Style's booth at the Tokyo Gift Show.
They are a lovely company from Japan.
                                ^My cup that  designed is in the left hand corner above the arrow. :)

                               And here is the rest of the line! Whoo Hoo! These pictures are from their site and 
                               they are a little blurry because I blew them up. So under them I posted some of my     
                               designs on paper that  are clearer. The plates and cup are made of melamine. I am       
                               hoping to get some for my shop!


Much better visuals here.
I worked with the president of the company who I met On PINTEREST, folks!
                    We had a lot of fun designing all of these pieces. Most of the ideas were his, and
                                                                    I just played!                                                                            .
 

We did washi tape as well.



                                                                 How groovy is that?
The butterfly tape is my favorite!

Thank you Aimez Le Style!



2 comments:

Casco Bay Soap Co. said...

you are awesome! you made me a "Mateys Forever" print that I gave my hubby for his birthday several years ago...I have admired it and had it hanging in my house (and now new home) for many years! So happy to have found you again.
:)
Shannon in Maine

Nantucket Mermaid said...

Thanks, Shannon!
I hope you can stop by if you ever come to the Island. :)