Friday, April 30, 2010

Spring Flowers

Hello! Spring is here so I thought I'd post some beautiful flowers from some beautiful blogs....These are from the wonderful "Creative Mint".
Kelly Mc Cabe has a terrific site....I got these from her.
This little bunch is from Gabrielle Kai....she has lots of flowers!
A close up of a bunch of Lilacs....already blooming in Connecticut, but haven't seen too many buds here.This from "Such Pretty Things".
Lovely roses from "Concrete and Honey"....I think they are from her garden in Australia.
I found this image HERE...isn't the color combination beautiful?
And this image can be found HERE. This is what I want our Community garden space to look like....I'm heading there right now before I go to the studio! Have a rosy day! :)

1 comment:

Mermaids of the Lake said...

So beautiful... every single picture. Thank you for sharing. Now I'm going to peak at your beautiful mermaids.

Mermaid Debbie