Sunday, April 11, 2010

Newness in the shop!

I added a few things to the Etsy shop....
These are vintage cards that I got from a letterpress guy that was retiring. They are heavy card stock with a pretty edge and I hand cut some scallops around the card and I hand lettered a saying....a magical message ....with my trusty 005 micron pen,then painted some fleurs in acrylic paint
Then I punched wee holes and added a gold thread for hanging. Accompanied by a pale pink envelope and packaged in a cello bag, they are ready to go!
I also listed these 3x4 hand painted picture frames.
This one can be personalized...I left a space for that....and it's free of charge!
Spring colors jazz up any photo....great for new born babies and weddings!
This frame depicts one of our Island flowers, the blue hydrangia....
It could also be a bouquet of forget-me-nots...one of my favorite flowers...xoxo

No comments: