Sunday, August 2, 2009

Heart Day

I still have images from my trip to post, but today is special....it's my birthday! Marty is 25 and I am 52....well well....Here are some lovely gifts ....Froggy tape dispenser....( We stayed at a beautiful victorian inn when we were in Boston visiting Jeffrey's Daughter and Son....right across the street....wouldn't you know... PAPER SOURCE!!!!) So here's the loot.......From Mom and Dad...................and some great paper sheets....not pictured here...........To stay in the heart theme....some heart rocks that I sold at the farmer's market.........


A new rock design that I placed next to a real heart rock that we have above the sink...(the pen I got at PAPER SOURCE)



I love it!




And look at my present from Jeffrey! A vintage gold heart mermaid necklace bought right here on the Island from Vis a Vis.....Thank you everybody! :):):):)xoxo





No comments: