Monday, September 29, 2008

Handpainted Frames, Witches and a walk

The Farmer's Market was cancelled because of the "Storm" that didn't happen....it was actually sunny....So, I worked in the Studio....I took some pictures of some personalized frames that I had painted for Brooke....


This one is backed by a wallpaper design I did years back.....


These are 5 x 7 frames....you can add a matt for a smaller photo.....


Here are the witches being glittered.....ooooooohhhhhhh!



On Sunday, Honey and I went for a walk....here we are in Polpis.....




The fields were a buzzing with bees collecting from the wild astors and goldenrod.....a woman was picking wild grapes, and we saw a beautiful Red Tailed Hawk....It flew by , screeched, and sat up in a tree checking us out.



There it is.....



A very nice weekend! Here's a link
















No comments: