Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jeanne van Etten goes to Providence

.....and here's some of the loot she brought back...lots of paint, boxes, beads, and best of all.....

GLITTER! Martha's glitter, no less! Another wonderful Martha thing that I got is a fine tipped glue pen for writing in fancy script and dusting with glitter....YUM!.....


I saw Paul, holding his favorite herb bread that I brought him from Something Natural standing next to the morning glories that he grew from seed....Grampa would be proud.....Here they are again....we should have taken the photo in the morning when they were in their "glory".....




And here's my passion flower blooming before I left....





There are two blooms on it, but Honey said that there were 4 when I was gone! Must be alot of Passion around here.....xo






No comments: