Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Provincetown Visit

Jeffrey and I went to visit Jean and Chip in Provincetown last weekend. I went to art school with them and we hadn't seen each other for 30 ish years! We had a fantastic weekend! One adventure we took was out to the dune shacks where artists and writers go to in the summer as a retreat. We took the air out of the tires a bit (some of us took out more than others...I won't mention any names...ha ha) and away we sped over the dunes on the little road .
We had a delicious meal that Chip and Jean made ...salmon,corn on the cob sathered in pesto,and a delicious grilled potato salad....YUM! Then we took a walk to the beach, just over a dune or two....
Down a steep sand bank....
and sunset on the beach.....
I collected my usual pockets full of heart rocks and such......
Then back to the shack we went....beautiful pink and white rosa rugosas everywhere.
Thanks Jean and Chip! :)

2 comments:

Becky in Wa said...

It sure doesn't look like a shack! I want to live there.

Erin | Bygone Living said...

So beautiful!! I'll be going to Cape Cod in a couple of weeks... simply cannot wait! ♥