Monday, February 8, 2010

Shop is Open !

My little Studio/Shop is open this week....10 am until 5 pm.....Take a look at all of the things that I have been working on....
Jewelry....lots of vintage necklaces, bracelets , earrings and .....
RINGS!
Here is my Nantucket Night Rose bath collection......
Some dainty lavender sachets.........
The cake toppers.....
Happy Fun Calender for 2010......
and some funny little animal vases.....

Lots more.... I'm about the only place open this time of the year.........so come on down!xo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your stuff is adorable! :)

burnedfurniture said...

Jeanne-those are some of the prettiest labels I've ever seen!
Your shop looks absolutely lovely.
Have a great Friday and a lovely weekend!
cecilia g

Shannon said...

Your mermaids and cake toppers are so fabulous. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Have a great day.