Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More Farmer's Market

Here's my little set up at the Sustainable Nantucket Farmer's and Artisan's Market. It did end up raining last weekend at 12:01....and we close up at 12:00! What luck! Thanks to all who stopped by. Next week , I'll feature some of the other vendors....beautiful floral bouquets, weaving, children's clothing,potted hydrangias...etc etc
The best selling paperweights and shells.....

All of my "friends"...next week's bounty will include a bunch of picture frames, more shells and paperweights and some little glittery party buckets for your summer fetes....Here is a beautious link! xo!


3 comments:

Marnie said...

looks like your first week went well - paperweights are fun

LisaAnn said...

It all looks so beautiful! I wish I could have seen it in person.

LisaAnn said...

It all looks so beautiful! I wish I could have seen it in person.