Monday, June 9, 2008

Textiles of the wiener werkstatte

I was searching for my summer cloths that I stowed away in Honey's basement...They are in a box holding up one of the tables in my studio. So I had to take down all the bookshelves on top of the table to get to the box with the summer cloths...We are having a heatwave here on the East Coast, although it isn't too bad being 30 miles out to sea... I just take a bunch of showers or jump in the ocean, but....I do need the summer attire. At any rate, I found my Wiener Werkstatte textile book that I thought I had left in Canada .....so more textile and wallpaper inspiration coming my way...and yours! Because one of these days, I'll finish painting my last two wallpaper designs and more will be a coming.....So here's a few designs that I like....If you'd like the book, you can get it here...





No comments: