Thursday, July 25, 2013

Nantucket Rose and Nantucket Summer



My new scented candles arrived yesterday.
I did all of the packaging.
This is an 8 oz candle made with 100 % soy wax and essential oil.

It smells so good! Like Nantucket Rosa Rugosa.
This one is called "Nantucket Summer" and smells grassy and green.
Now for the fun part!
After you burn the candle for a while, you can use the melted soy wax as a hand lotion or massage oil!
It even comes with a little spoon.
I have these available in my shop for $22.00.
A 3 oz size is available for $11.00.
You can drop by the shop on 4 Fair Street or give me a call
508-332-9829
nantucketmermaid@gmail.com
Thanks for looking!






1 comment:

Erin | Bygone Living said...

Will you ship these through the mail?! I would absolutely LOVE one!!! Let me know (erinxtreme77@aol.com)