Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hand Painted Teapot and More


Good morning and how about a cup of tea? I realized that I don't have a teapot at home, so I swiped one from the shop. It goes well with my new black kitchen in our new place.

Here is another heart rock. I will be posting some more things in my Etsy shop sometime today.

This is a sweet little box....It could be a Tooth Fairy box, or just a place to stash earrings and rings so they don't get misplaced.

It is made of turned wood and is about 2 inches tall by 2 inches wide.



Here is another. I used some of my wallpaper/wrapping paper designs in the background. I may have these available in my shop as fabric this Summer!

Peek......:)

This is a ceramic box that I painted with acrylic paints and finished with a water based varnish.

It is 2 inches tall and 4 inches round. A perfect little size!
Thanks for looking and Happy Birthday Jeffrey! 











1 comment:

Lilly Fisher said...

Thanks for the posst