Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hand Painted Easter Egg

How about some hand painted goose eggs for Easter?

I love painting eggs. I painted this one with acrylic paints. I will put a little gold cap on the top for hanging.
                  I will put this and some others in my Etsy shop this weekend. They are $35.00  free shipping within the US. I will ship outside the US...Just have to calculate the cost for those of you that are interested!                   
I will paint a black one today. They are fun to do. I use gouache for those as the colors are very opaque. Here is where I get my goose eggs if you'd like to paint your own. They are good to paint with Children as they have a less fragile shell. Here is an article and some pictures of Pysanka decorated eggs. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just as charming as can be!