Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hello From Mermaid Land

So....who's your Mermaid?
I was going to put this on Etsy....but I already sold it! I'll make some more this week and put them up for sale for all of you Mermaids out there.
She's cute, don't you think?
And my latest salt and pepper holder....In Nantucket, it gets so humid that the salt cakes and can't come out of a shaker....and the pepper is acting funny this year, too.
So, this little birdy has two little bowls and two little spoons to outsmart Mr. Humidity....
Tweet (ha) Tweet (ha)...more to come! And go visit Erin's blog if you're looking for a great B and B in New England....or if you want a great review on Nantucket! Thanks for looking everyone....:)

1 comment:

Erin | Bygone Living said...

I have to go on your Etsy, asap.... your products are so adorable ♥