Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lovely Sachet Dolls

Hello!
I've been making lots of doll sachets. I fill their bodies with lavender flowers, and then dress them up in vintage fabric, flowers, and the like...
She's pretty glitzy....
I used a Cath Kidston cocktail napkin for her dress.....
She has a vintage metal rose at her waist...and crystal earrings...
This little lovely has a bit of a bling necklace to add to her attire....
Pretty eyelet top....
This Gal has a vintage linen tea towel dress and an eyelet top with a little bell and a pretty bar pin to adorn her blouse....

I have alot of antique lace...and this Doll has a few pretty pieces on her dress.......
and a pretty fluff to keep her warm.....
a vintage linen dress trimmed with handmade lace....one of a kind!
I used a little vintage cocktail napkin for her dress ....some antique lace to drape her blouse...and look! A Nantucket lightship basket filled with hydrangias!

You can see the pretty detail....green shoes to top it off....


More portraits....
I sold her today! She has a sweet face....
And she went with her! I'm sure they will be happy.....
Here they are all together in the sachet corner of the studio....Stop by this Holiday Season to say hello! :)

No comments: