Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Busy in the Studio

The Studio is looking grand....doing some catch up on my orders.....
Here's Eric and Cynthia's painting for their daughter's room.....

I love the way it came out....I did a painting based on a smaller painting that I have been making prints out of....


This one is on canvas with a painted frame....



Here are some frames in the studio that are ready to personalize....I just paint in the name, apply a little waterbased varnish....and in 7 minutes, it's ready to go...




The ever popular hydrangia design.....





I made some mermaid pendants out of clay.....






I fired them and painted them creamy white...applied a mermaid transfer (brown, blonde or red hair!)....painted some little flowers around them.....put a few coats of waterbased varnish on them.....







et VOILA!








Here's a beautiful ceramic mug....they are made in Italy, and I get them ready to paint.....




















nice and sturdy.....I have mermaids, too! Come and see! xoxo
























No comments: