Thursday, August 7, 2008

Isabelle de Borchgrave

Isabelle de Borchgrave was featured in Victoria Magazine years ago and I was enchanted by her work She makes dresses and everything else out of paper and then paints it beautifully....And I was so happy to see an article about her in the July issue of World of Interiors Magazine. She even has a book coming out in October, and you know we'lll have it in the bookstore....and on my bookshelf!


Her shoes remind me of those featured on Fete et Fleur.... and she has them for sale here


So lovely ad beautiful! xoxo



2 comments:

pve design said...

some people have shoe fetishes, and I have a paper fetish. I can never get enough paper. Her work is lovely.

Unknown said...

DE SHOES ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH ISABELLE DE BORCHGRAVE!!!!!!!!
COULD YOU PLEASE ERASE THE SHOES IN THIS ANNOUNCE!!!!
I WORKED IN HER STUDIO AND IT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER STYLE AND SPIRIT!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE