Monday, May 23, 2011

Madame Butterfly

The original Doll Show at Room Number 8 was postponed until this weekend....
I am delighted with my first entry! Antique and faux vintage flowers abound.
I finally get to use some of my collection.

I backed the papier mache shadow box with a wallpaper design that I printed in lavender.
Yes, she is stunning! I wish I were a Butterfly! :):)
Flocked roses, pansies and leaves.....
Groovey stockings....I shall wear a pair to the opening!
Which is May 27....this Friday at Room Number 8....8 Orange Street.... from 6 pm 'til 9 pm (but you know it will go on into the night!) right around the corner from Mitchell's Bookstore. We'll see you there! Tomorrow I will show you my "Dream Doll With Lovey Doves" shadow box. And stay tuned for the show! Thanks again for looking!

No comments: